Data Scientist to head up our new Predictive Maintenance development team
We are looking for a strong data scientist to head and build up our new Predictive Maintenance team in Gentofte where you will be able to help define new ways to perform services to our current and future customers. As part of Scriptor Technology you will help drive our product development with analytics and grow our business and achieve the strategic goals.
The job offers a pleasant start-up conditions within an existing business, flat hierarchies and direct communication with the top team in order to speed up decisions. Substantial financial upside as part of the compensation package.
About the team:
We are ambitious, and you will be a key player in building the Predictive Team. In the short run you will identify 2-3 team members and scale from there as the business develops. Other parts of the development team are in place and ready to execute. And we are in a hurry!
You will be reporting to the CEO and be able to influence both strategy and execution of this business initiative.
- You will build predictive tools for maintenance, new product development, trouble shooting and operation optimization.
- By using a variety of models, you will analyse often scattered and noisy data representing a complex product operation.
- You will develop big data-based algorithms to gain insights valuable for our customers.
- As part of an international team, you will create data-driven products and service.
- Solving complex operational challenges by blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality.
- You will work closely with the product experts, other data scientists and stakeholders to identify new approaches and technologies and ensure maximum potential is gained from the Data Science function.
- At least two years of experience in the data analytics field but newly graduated candidates with just the right educational experience in machine learning are also welcome to apply.
- Background in Data science/Machine Learning from either engineering, computer science, physics, or mathematics.
- Your passion in life is solving analytical problems with machine learning methods.
- You prepare and analyze structured and unstructured data from diverse sources in your sleep.
- Python, R and SQL as well as data visualization and preparation are your daily bread.
- You see it as a personal challenge to become familiar with new topics.
- You’re extremely tech-savvy but can also communicate complex insights in a manner for all to understand.
- Knowledge of Danish would be an advantage but not mandatory.
- You are a team player who loves to get their hands dirty with data!
If you would like to learn more, you can give Peter Perregaard, CEO, a call at 24 62 36 42. You can apply by sending your CV and application to email@example.com